It was just a matter of time and just like Bitcoin, Plus500 becomes the first CFD broker to launch Online Litecoin CFD Trading. If you don’t know about CFD then read this first, CFD stands for “Contracts for Difference” in other words, CFD allows you to trade without on Litecoin pricing without owning the underlying instrument itself. It’s just like betting with the broker that the price will go up or down.
Plus500 offers 1 : 5 leverage and daily expiry. Leverage is one of the best feature of CFDs, for example 1:5 leverage means for every dollar you deposited can be traded 5 times more in Litecoin value. In easy words if you deposited 100$ you can trade up to 500$ in Litecoins. Needles to mention, leverage can multiply your profits 5 times so does your losses. About daily expiry, if your position isn’t fulfilled by 01:00 AM then your position will be closed / cancelled automatically.
Plus500 is also offering a limited time promotional bonus of first deposits on new accounts. You can enjoy the bonus by doing following steps.
- Download the Plus500 trading software by CLICKING HERE
- Click on ‘Trade for Real’
- Click on ‘Open a new account‘
- Click on ‘Funds Management’ in the lower left hand corner
- Select a deposit method
Plus500 also offers MetaTrader 4, an excellent trading platforms to provide a user-friendly trading experience. Plus 500 has published instructions on how to place trades in Litecoin Daily CFDs on its website, explaining the methods by which its clients can either buy “Go Long” or sell “Go Short” on Litecoin Daily CFDs.
If you still have any doubt about CFD then go through this post : Learn The Basics Of Bitcoin Trading : CFD Guide
Please note that by trading CFDs customers can lose all the funds deposited. Please be aware of the risks involved. Plus500 is suitable for experienced traders and not for beginners.
If you are looking forward to buy actual Litecoin and not for just trading only then follow these instructions How To Buy Litecoin With Paypal, Credit Card.
Warning : ‘Your capital is at risk’ While we all hope that we’re going to profit from every trade, it just won’t happen. Always remember that by trading CFDs customers can lose all the funds deposited. Please be aware of the risks involved. Plus500 is suitable for experienced traders and not for beginners. If you are newbie then you can try first with demo money too.
- Plus500UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 509909).
- Plus500CY LTD is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (Licence No. 250/14).
- Plus500AU Pty Ltd, ACN 153 301 681, AFSL # 417727, issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission is authorized to issue these products to Australian residents. Derivatives issuer licence in New Zealand, FSP #. 486026 authorises us to issue these products to New Zealand residents. Plus500AU Pty Ltd, is also an authorized Financial Services Provider in South Africa, FSP 47546. You do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets. Please consider the Disclosure documents available on Plus500’s official websites.