KnCMiner, one of the most reputable Asic miner manufacturers just announced the pre-orders for it’s upcoming Scrypt Mining machines. KnCMiner opens pre-order for Titan Scrypt Asic Miner which is capable to generate 100 MH/s and will be shipping in Q2/Q3 of 2014. KnCMiner Titan is priced at $9,995 per unit and is capable to mine alternative coins like Litecoin, Dogecoin and Feathercoin. As expected, hundreds of buyers have already spent over $2 million USD on KnCMiner titan pre-orders.
- Minimum 100/MH/s of performance
- Uses a Standard ATX power supply (customer supplied ATX)
- Based on the existing Jupiter form factor but will have blades of cards inside
- Shipment begins in Q2/Q3 of 2014
- Payment for this product is bitcoins and bank transfer only (we will add litecoin as a payment method in the near future)
Right now only six companies are known in development of litecoin scrypt ASIC miner: Fibonacci, Alpha Technology, Flower Technology, Mining ASICs Technologies B.V., Zeusminer and KnCMiner. None of them has shown a working prototype and all of them are claiming to deliver in Q2/Q3 2014.